08 December 2010

Morning Parent Party

My first graders are the luckiest children in the land! That's because they all have great families. Today we had our first annual Parent Party/read-a-thon/pajama/donut/Provo mayor visiting/ticket drawing/all round FUN DAY! We had great attendance. Thank you to all of you who attended this morning. It was so much fun and very successful. We had the privilege of having Mayor Curtis spend the entire time in our classroom. We also had a camera man from the local channel.

Please enjoy these many, many photos I took of the morning. I tried so hard to get a picture of everyone. When I went to post them here, I realized that I missed a couple of you. So sorry. (If you are reading this and you took pictures with your own camera, please send them to me...pretty please?"


Mrs. Anderson with Mayor Curtis
(If you look closely, it looks like he has two small horns! Haha!)

Emma with her mother

Lucky Rebeca with her reading buddy, Mayor Curtis.

Ryan and him mom
(I love this picture!)

Mayor Curtis shaking hands with Lucas.

Dylan with his grandma who drove all the way from the
far off land of Spanish Fork!

Marley with her mom and little brother

Janey is the Aviator this week so she had the privilege of reading in the bathtub!
That's her dad with her.

Lucas with his mother

Casey with his mom

Chloe and her mother
(I got to babysit for a couple of minutes by holding Chloe's new
baby brother, Truman.)

Alan with his mom and little Kindergarten sister

Grant with his mom AND Heston too!

Bryan with his little sister and his papa

Alex with his grandma

Aurora with her mom, brother and sister

Bailey and her mom

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the read-a-thon! These are really great pictures - and, yes, the mayor does look like he has horns!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I read Marley's journal from yesterday. She said, "The mayor was scary. He didn't have any hair." Very funny and adorable...as usual!

    ReplyDelete