02 May 2011

Hello! Remember Us?

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I feel badly. Perhaps it could have been because we are so busy reviewing for end-of-level testing. Or, it could be because of the fact that Miss Bush (our student teacher) was in charge for about a month. But, whatever it is, we are back.

Lets start with our zoo trip! On April 26th, we went to the Hogle Zoo! Oh what fun. This is the earliest we have ever attended the zoo in all the years that Amelia Earhart has been around. As we had worried about the weather being chilly, we really had no idea what was in store. I believe the high was 46 degrees!! We had snow! It was freezing! It was FABULOUS! The children were absolute troopers. I was so proud of them and their awesome attitudes.

So, here are some pictures of the day. Unfortunately, they are mostly of the students who were in my group. If any of you have any other photos you would like to share, please send them to me and I will gladly post them for all to enjoy.






This was a very exciting part of the day. While in the bat cave, we found this abandoned bunny rabbit. We felt like absolute humanitarian rescue workers. Just see for yourself...


We loved this day so much. Thank you to all of the chaperones who came along for the very chilly ride!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! And I love the baby bunny, makes me miss having one. You guys looked like you had a ton of fun and I know Janey loved it!

    ReplyDelete