03 December 2009

Dear Utah Valley University:

I would just like to thank you for bringing your wild, raucous, outrageous, crazy, fun, (did I say "wild"?), and highly entertaining assembly to our school this morning. The kids learned a ton from the No Greater Hero message. Some valuable information was received by our entire school about drug awareness. For this I am very, very thankful.

However, an assembly of this magnitude at 9:45 in the morning was more than these little bodies could handle. The rest of the day was SHOT! I cannot do a backflip, stand on someone else's shoulders, nor sing like Maria Carey. For this, I am not so thankful.

I still love you though. Get ready. Because in about 12 years, some of these little first graders will be sitting in your classes! You're welcome.

With admiration,
Mrs. Anderson who happens to look forward to your assembly every year and loves the Wolverine mascot








No comments:

Post a Comment